Polyurea coating is an elastic substance formed by the reaction of isocyanate components and amino compound components. Divided into pure polyurea coatings and semi polyurea coatings, their performance is different. Polyurea coatings are a relatively new and more advanced technology, which provides significant technical advantages for owners and contractors compared to traditional coating systems. In the construction sector, polyurea based coatings are used to coat concrete to seal its surface and to coat bridge decks and structures. Polyurea based coatings have excellent rapid curing performance, even at low temperatures, which facilitates the rapid and efficient sealing construction of large industrial building surfaces. The application of polyurea coatings in the automotive industry is expected to increase with the increasing demand for gaskets and exterior components such as fenders and panels.
Compared with traditional environmentally friendly coating technologies, spray polyurea elastomer technology has the following advantages:
1. It does not contain catalyst and can be quickly solidified. It can be sprayed on any curved surface, inclined plane and vertical plane without sagging. It can reach walking strength in 5 seconds with gel and 1 minute.
2. Not sensitive to moisture and temperature, and not affected by environmental temperature and humidity during construction. (Can be constructed on ice; can be constructed at -28 ℃; can be solidified in an freezer)
3. Two component, 99.9% solid content, free of any volatile organic compounds (VOCs), environmentally friendly, can be sprayed or poured in a 1:1 volume ratio. The thickness range of a single application can range from hundreds of micrometers to several centimeters, overcoming the drawbacks of previous multiple applications.
4. Excellent physical and chemical properties, such as tensile strength, elongation, flexibility, wear resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, etc. It has good thermal stability, can be used for a long time at 120 ℃, and can withstand short-time thermal shock at 350 ℃.
5. It can be made into products of different colors by adding various colors and dyes, just like ordinary coatings.
6. The formula system can be adjusted arbitrarily, with a feel ranging from soft rubber to hard elastomer.
7. Good reproducibility of the original shape, continuous and dense coating, without seams or pinholes, beautiful and practical.
8. Using complete sets of equipment, construction is convenient and efficiency is very high; One construction can meet the design thickness requirements, overcoming the drawbacks of previous multi-layer construction. The device is equipped with multiple switching modes, which can be sprayed or poured.
Contact number: 13998887702
Contact person: Ms. Ma
Market email: email@example.com
Address: Teng'ao Economic Development Zone, Anshan City, Liaoning Province